1. What color is your toothbrush?
Green and grey… I think
2. Name one person who made you smile today?
The teenager who did a “”grab and slap” on my butt at work. Nice to know I still got it. :-). (It was most likely her thinking I was someone else, but it gave us all a laugh)
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Dragging myself out of bed to get ready to do a tour at work.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Reading Harry Potter and the Sourcer’s Stone with Treva and eating leftover Buffalo Bites.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Look don’t touch kills the fun…And my wife would beat me deader than dead. 🙂
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
That helicopter sounds really low. Hope he’s not going to crash into the building.
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Moose Tracks/Rocky Road
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. Do you like your wallet?
It holds the wallety things…I’m good with it.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Leftover Buffalo chincken things
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13. The last sporting event you watched?
The Baltimore Marathon. (I was working it)
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cheese, or covered in butter and salt
15. Last person to send u a text message?
Not counting the Twitter ones, Treva
Wheres # 16?
Rolling around on an a tropical beach with my muse?
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Sadly, no. We are still trying to find a church…and failing.
19. Do you have a tan?
Does a florescent tan count?
20. Do you prefer Chinese food or Pizza?
Depends on my mood. I like both
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
In a restaurant or from a fast food cup. it’s just stupid to do so from a can or bottle.
22. What did your last text message say?
If you count the Twitter one I don’t recall. If I go back to the last “real” one, “What do you need?”
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to work
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Cell phone, lamp, BCD-396XT scanner.
26. What color is your watch?
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Judith Viorst’s Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”.
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
If I walked or if I’m at the Wendy’s where not going in means my order gets messed up 8 ways from Sunday, I go in. If I’m in a car I usually hit the drive thru
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
I worked this morning, the rest of the day I’m vegging and doing a load of laundry so I have clean shirts.
33. How many states have you lived in?
Wisconsin, Minnessota, Indiana, and Maryland. I “lived” in Florida, and Georgia for a month each on a summer job, and Oklahoma for two months.
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
People who don’t have a clue.
35. Last song listened to?
“The Shepherd Lad” by the Battlefield Band
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I can, and have been able to since I was [how old Mom?]. I can even do it while intoxicated.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Yes, and I see them every time I look in the mirror holding a paper towel covered in Windex.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My black steel toed boots
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at all
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I really don’t think so.
41. Do you love anyone?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, mock stupidity, fool around on the computer.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I have massive amounts of annoyance with people, but hating isn’t worth it.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
I tried answering the phone “ZIIIRRRRK!” just to be different, but it confused people.
46. What color is your car?
Bright Yellow (yay for Yellow Cab)
47. Do you like cats?
I can’t say it better Epi. “No. I despise them with the intensity of a million hot burning suns.”
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Two of them. Great America in IL and America in MD.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Head lac from doing something stupid as a kid. Sliced it open on the underside of one of those two person swing/glider things.