I’m finally delurking to do my Six Weird Things post. Enjoy. It will be another year before I return :-).
- I still collect Beanie Babies.
- When I am overtired, or extremely excited, I act like a hyperactive five-year-old. Tony can attest to this.
- I use Amish coloquielisms without thinking about it.
- My right arm is shorter than my left arm, and has two “elbows”.
- I have absolutely no body piercings (including ears). I don’t care about them on others, I just don’t care for them on myself.
- I play alphabet games to help myself fall asleep.