- I was born with two extra fingers and an extra toe. The fingers were complete with bones and I wonder what kind of typeist I could have been if they had left them on.
- It is rare that I can sleep with absolute silence. I usually have to be reading a book or listening to a podcast or have some other source of noise. I often wake up with a headphone cord wrapped around my torso in the morning.
- I still listen to Adventures in Odyssey even though it is geared at children. I don’t care. Brings back good memories :-).
- When I’m flying alone, most of the time I am asleep before the safety briefing and wake up sometime once the plane has touched down.
- Instead of merely sticking to the regular playground equipment, my cousin and I also conquered the police department’s obstical course when we were kids.
- I am often mistaken for a highschool student in person and a woman on the telephone.
I am also going to tag all my readers to do this. I want to find out interesting things about you.