Shanti tagged me to do this, so here goes.
2 names you go by:
2 parts of your heritage:
2. European mix (I’m not really sure what all of though).
2 things that scare you:
2. Disappointing people I love.
2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Pop (used to be Cherry Coke, but I’m cutting down on sugar so now Diet Rootbeer).
2. My backpack. I go almost nowhere without it.
2 things you are wearing right now:
1. A T-shirt
2. Two headsets
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Rascall Flats
2. Da Vinci’s Notebook
2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. Accidentally In Love (A Capella version by the Shabatones)
2. Is She Really GOing Out With Him (A Capella version by the Hangovers).
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
2. Sense of Humor
1. I don’t like running a business. I hate selling myself.
2. My relationship with God is not where I want it. (I’m echoing Shanti’s feelings here)
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. My wife’s hair.
2. Her cuddlieness (Does that count? It better)
2 of your favorite hobbies:
2. Power Napping
2 things you want really badly:
1. A job I feel like I am succeeding at and where I can help people.
2. To live in a city with better public transit. Short of that, a robot car.
2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Carabean cruise (this July).
2. The Moon. Hey, someday it’ll happen.
2 things you want to do before you die:
2. Tigress and I want to hit 50 states by the time we turn 50 and 100 countries by the time we turn 100.
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I look good in a dress (see halloween pictures from high school)
2. Sorry, don’t have a second.
2 things you are thinking about now:
1. I hope we get somewhere with the city with this whole night transit issue.
2. Was it wrong to do what I just did to get my wife off the phone with a person who was annoying her?
2 stores you shop at:
1. Wal-Mart, by sheer necessity, not desire.
2. Best Buy, when I get near one.
2 people you\’d like to see answer these questions:
2. Hmmm. Not sure. Shanti tagged everyone else I’d want to see do it.