Two Things About Me
TechTiger wanted me to do this, so here goes.
2 names you go by:
2 parts of your heritage:
2 things that scare you:
1. What people think of me.
2 of your everyday essentials:
2. Diet Coke
2 things you are wearing right now:
1. A sweatshirt
2. One sock
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Rascal Flats
2. Brad Paisley
2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. Rose Garden by Martina McBride
2. God Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flats
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. I have a really awesome husband.
2. I am not yet a “wife of noble character.” (Proverbs 31:10-30)
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. Dark hair- that’s what attracted me to my husband
2. Short guys (I don’t like when someone towers over me)
2 of your favorite hobbies:
2 things you want really badly:
1. A job I feel like I am succeeding at and where I can help people. (I copied TechTiger’s answer because it’s the same thing I want for myself)
2. For my family to get along and accept each others differences.
2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Caribbean cruise (this July).
2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Write a book
Tiger and I want to hit 50 states by the time we turn 50 and 100 countries by the time we turn 100.
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I like chick flicks and romance novels
2. I giggle a lot and cry a lot too.
2 things you are thinking about now:
1. I should be doing work that I brought home.
2. I need a vacation, and I don’t think I can wait until July.
2 stores you shop at:
2. Lane Bryant
2 people you’d like to see answer these questions:
1. My family members, but I don’t let them read my blog.
2. My co workers, but they’re not allowed to read my blog either.